GEXTEK provides a 30-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. GEXTEK will offer no warranty service without this number.
GEXTEK warrants there product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one year labor and one year parts from the original ship date. During this period, GEXTEK will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at GEXTEK’s option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by GEXTEK. All shipping fees both to and from GEXTEK following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
GEXTEK makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this item other than as set forth below. GEXTEK makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, GEXTEK is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the item. Under no circumstances shall GEXTEK be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the computer.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by GEXTEK.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the item in question. GEXTEK shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorised GEXTEK representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from careless or unsafe behaviour, or other non-recommended practices.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in full-fillment of this warranty.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to GEXTEK within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- GEXTEK will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard $20 fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
- No refund will be granted for items which has been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardised GEXTEK’s ability to remarket or resell the product. GEXTEK maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
- Any non-defective returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service and follow the necessary steps to begin the return process..
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
If repairs are required, the customer must retain and quote their invoice number and provide proof of purchase. Return and repair services are rendered by GEXTEK only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have the invoice number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase.
Should you have any problems with your item, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. Please quote your invoice/purchase number (the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was originally purchased) and contact GEXTEK Customer Service at 1300 060 448
2. If the item must be repaired, please follow the instructions given by GEXTEK technical support staff to ship your item.
3. Pack the item in its original box or a well-protected box. GEXTEK will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day GEXTEK -paid service period. Ship the item with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s)
4. Upon receiving the item, GEXTEK will repair or replace your item (at GEXTEK s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability) via a nominated delivery service.
6. GEXTEK will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.